Copyright Statement of WireStrungharp.com
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- Downloading and copying content from this website is permissible only within the guidelines of our Creative Common's License (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDrivs 3.0 Unported).
- All our creators retain copyright for their individual work. Please respect their rights so we may continue to offer you content owned by our wonderful contributors, collaboraters, and participants (of whom you may be one!)
- Once material is submitted for inclusion in the site, the assumption is that a license is granted by the copyright holder for us to post their work on this website. WireStrungHarp.com may administer as agent a Creative Commons license for that work as it appears on the site.
- It is the desire of both contributing creators of the content of this website and WireStrungharp.com to maximize dissemination as a free open source website for the public. Please respect our Creative Commons Licenses and Shared Culture.
- Any usage, republication or replication of any content from this site must credit WireStrungHarp.com and also credit the original author of such work. Please link to our homepage www. wirestrungharp.com when providing attribution and, where appropriate, please link to the specific page containing the content you are referencing.
- Shared content must be for only non-commercial purposes and may not be altered unless permission is explicitly granted in writing for such use by both WireStrungharp.com and the original author of such content.
- Contributions of smaller items, such as corrections or individual additions to the timelines, will be covered solely by the creative commons license of WireStrungHarp.com.
- Permission to use content from this site beyond the scope of our Creative Commons license may be available by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact the author or creator of the content sought.
- Wirestrungharp.com takes no responsibility for violation of copyrights of its users and/or participants, knowingly or unknowingly. This website is provided as a public service to promote the spread of good ideas. Please respect the law and intellectual property. Please engage in only legal activity respecting our site and the participants thereof.
- The layout of this site, including unattributed text throughout the site, is the copyright of the owners of WireStrungharp.com. WireStrungharp.com and the WireStrungharp logo are trademarks. “The complete resource for the wire-strung harp” is our service mark. All content not otherwise marked are copyright.
- In the most human of terms, please ask for our permission before using our content outside our declared rights, which in many cases will be freely granted with the provision that we can obtain permission from the the creator of the content you wish to use.
- This work is specifically covered under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDrivs 3.0 Unported license. This license is represented throughout this website by the following logo: