Museums and Libraries
Resources on the Internet
- Archive.org an online source of digitized books and much more
- Ask About Ireland website, hosting Bunting, Graves, Hardiman, Joyce, Walker and more.
- Folk Music Society of Ireland (FMSI) includes list of back-issue Ceol Tyre contents, accessible to view via ITMAs website (see below), and much else besides.
- Irish Traditional Music Archive ITMA hosts sound recordings, visual and printed items available for free online access.
- Harps a Virtual Reality World a Facebook group that offers instructions to enter the Virtual Reality worlds "Harps" with thousands of links and 38 virtual pavilions, including one devoted to the wire-strung harp.
- Folkopedia contains information about the traditional song, dance and music in England and beyond.
- Tobar an Dualchais is a website that contains thousands of oral recordings from the 1930s onwards, including songs and music.
Workshops and Festivals
Have we missed something? Do you know a library that holds something of special interest to the wire-strung harp, or have you discovered a festival that is not in our list? Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and share your knowledge with us all.